How I felt this morning, only for me it is extra white hair not losing stripes.
1. I have a statistics homework assignment, chapters to read, and a quiz each week + an exam every month.
2. I have an independent study to write a paper on which will be on safe sex while pregnant and I am doing a literature review on how to best educate the child-bearing women.
3. A big speech due in November and an assignment + discussion board due every week in my nurse leadership class. I also have 4 chapters to read each week for this class.
4. A BIG paper, that I am doing with a partner, due in November + assignments, discussion board, and weekly chapters due in my community nurse class.
5. Studying for the GRE I am taking in November.
6. A big fundraising event coming up for ALSF for my October run, the fundraiser is this Saturday and I just found out more news on it today that I need to organize.
7. Add into this family life with a 4th grader and preschooler, being a wife, full-time RN, and runner....................well you can see where I am going.
So now you see why I had my break down today. I literally felt overwhelmed and I have never felt that bad before. It was a terrible feeling. So now I am blogging about it to make myself see it is not so bad and to hear others stories about moments like this. So please feel free to share with me and make this old lady feel less alone.:)